An efficient plumbing system lays the groundwork for a productive and healthy home. At Roman Plumbing in Land O’ Lakes, FL we believe in offering the best services to exceed homeowners’ expectations.
Don't wait until the next day to solve your plumbing needs. Visit our Contact Us page for expert solutions today!
With Each Call We Provide:
- A licensed “Seal of Security and Confidence”
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Locally owned and operated services
- A promise to treat your property like it’s our own
Reasons to Install a Water Softener
Many rural homes have excess minerals in their water that can cause problems. Minerals such as magnesium or calcium can wreak havoc on your home. If you experience any of the following issues with your tap water, consider installing a water softener:
- Funny tasting or smelling water
- Yellow stains on clothes coming out of the laundry
- Difficulty lathering soap
- Limescale buildup on your water heater or other plumbing appliances
- Noticing a film on dishes out of the dishwasher
Any number of these issues could mean your home is being affected by hard water. A water softener uses a brine solution to neutralize the harmful minerals in your water, leaving you with crisp, clean and safe to use water.
If you're in need of reliable commercial plumbing services, our team can help!
What Type of Repiping Material Is Best?
If you are considering repiping your home, you must first weigh the options between the two main piping materials available. PEX and copper piping both offer amazing benefits; neither of them leaves your water with a metallic taste for instance, but some definite differences between the two may help your decision. Some of the main differences include:
- Made from a flexible material and is resistant to corrosion
- Easy to repair and generally costs less
- Does not last as long as copper
- Cannot be connected to a water heater or exposed to UV lights from the outdoors
- Strong material means the pipes will not flex or sag at the joints
- Lasts longer than PEX
- The upfront cost to install it is more
Ask About these Other Expert Services
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Department Store Plumbing
- Restaurant Plumbing
- Commercial Plumbing
- School Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Faucets Fixtures & Sinks
- Water Softeners
- Residential Plumbing
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Water Filtration Systems
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Repair