When was the last time you had your dryer vent cleaned? It may be easy to forget, but it’s important to clean dryer vents regularly. Safeguard your family from health and fire hazards with reliable dryer vent cleaning services from Roman Plumbing.
Our technicians are here to help you make your dryer safer and more efficient by providing dryer vent cleaning in New Port Richie, FL, and the surrounding area. From removing dirt and debris to unclogging your dryer vents, we’ve got you covered!
Need help deciding if your water heater system needs to be repaired or replaced? Call our team to learn more about your options!
Why Are Dryer Vent Cleaning Services Important?
You may not know it, but your dryer vents greatly impact your family's safety and health. That’s why it’s important to habitually clean dryer vents, and what better way to do it than with professional help?
At Roman Plumbing, we offer industry-leading cleaning services and solutions for your dryer vents to keep your home safe. Here are some of the benefits of regular dryer vent cleaning:
- Faster drying time: Whenever your dryer runs a cycle, some parts of the machine and your clothes degrade a little bit. This leaves behind debris that can block a vent over time. With dryer vent cleaning, your dryer’s parts can work efficiently and effectively for longer, making drying cycles more effective.
- Reduced energy consumption: Since dryer vent cleaning services can reduce the drying time of your appliance, you can expect lower electricity usage. In the long run, this can make a significant difference in your electricity bill!
- Better indoor air quality: Clogged dryer vents from excessive lint and dust can run the risk of pushing heated air and harmful gas fumes back into your home, which can lead to health hazards. Regular dryer vent cleaning allows the hot air and fumes to exit successfully outside, keeping indoor air safe and clean.
- Lower risk of fire: One of the most common causes of house fires is clogged dryer vents. Lint, microfibers, and dust can accumulate in the vents if not regularly cleaned. Such debris can easily catch on fire, so getting dryer vent cleaning services can reduce the risk of property damage.
Are you concerned about potential water source contamination in your home? Call Roman Plumbing for our backflow prevention service!
When Do You Need To Clean Dryer Vents?
At Roman Plumbing, we strive to provide thorough and professional dryer vent cleaning services for a safer, more effective, and more efficient dryer. Here are some signs you should consult our team for service:
- Dryer takes a long time to dry clothes
- Excess lint behind the dryer
- Lint screen doesn’t catch any lint
- Too much lint on clothing
- Unusually hot dryer and clothing
- Burning smell
- Moldy or musty smell
- Dryer vent hasn’t been cleaned in the last decade
Our trusted technicians follow safety guidelines and provide recommendations to prevent dryer damage and at-home fires. They have the specialized skills and equipment for an effective dryer vent cleaning service!